What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Cookies are used to improve the user experience by remembering your preferences, analyzing website traffic, and personalizing content and ads. They can also track your browsing activity across different websites.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable basic functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, certain features may not work.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use this data to improve our website and enhance the user experience.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your browsing activity and interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For example, they may remember your username for future visits or enable you to customize the website according to your preferences.
You can control and manage cookies on your device by adjusting your browser settings. However, please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality and user experience of our website.
- If you use Google Chrome, you can manage cookies by going to the 'Settings' menu, selecting 'Advanced,' and then choosing 'Content settings' under the 'Privacy and security' section.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, you can manage cookies by going to the 'Options' menu, selecting 'Privacy & Security,' and then choosing 'Cookies and Site Data.'
- If you use Safari, you can manage cookies by going to the 'Preferences' menu, selecting 'Privacy,' and then choosing 'Manage Website Data.'
- If you use Microsoft Edge, you can manage cookies by going to the 'Settings and more' menu, selecting 'Settings,' and then choosing 'Privacy, search, and services,' and under the 'Clear browsing data' section, selecting 'Choose what to clear' and then checking the 'Cookies and other site data' option.